Maintenance is kinda skipped over in a lot of beginners nail courses. I see nail tech’s doing 2 infill’s then insisting the client has a soak off and full set, which isn’t necessary, takes longer and costs the client more money.
I also notice some common client issues like hooked natural nails or ski jump nails not being dealt with properly or in a way that makes the look of the nails better.
so let’s deal with it all here!
The common issues like
- How to deal with a lift properly, removing it and repairing the nail so you don’t see shadow lines
- Making sure the nail is not damaged on the way through the service
- ensuring a balanced nail
- Infilling properly
- Rebalancing service – Why and How
- Dealing with a hooked nail
- Bonus Videos with other issues and solutions.